UPNEEQ® Eye Drops
Discover eye-opening results for droopy eyelids with UPNEEQ®
Are your eyes looking a little tired? You may have acquired ptosis, also known as low-lying lids. At Boutiq Clinic, we can help assess your eyes and diagnose your condition to see if you would qualify for UPNEEQ® Eye Drops.
What Are UPNEEQ® Eye Drops?
UPNEEQ® (oxymetazoline hydrochloride ophthalmic solution), 0.1% is the only FDA-approved prescription eye drop used to treat low-lying eyelids in adults.
These eye drops treat low-lying lids lifting your upper eyelids, which in turn opens your eyes, leading to a less tired, more refreshed appearance.
Before UPNEEQ® Eye Drops
After UPNEEQ® Eye Drops
What Are Low-Lying Eyelids?
Low-lying lids (also called acquired ptosis) is a common condition that can affect the way you look and the way you see things.
This is a condition that:
- Affects adults of all ages, but occurs more often with increased age
- Usually occurs when the muscles in the eyelid stretch and weaken, causing the lid to droop
- May be caused by other issues, such as cataract surgery, contact lens wear, or an underlying medical condition.
In addition to affecting your appearance, low-lying eyelids can also impact your eyesight by reducing your field of vision.
What Can UPNEEQ® Eye Drops Do for You?
You can see improvements to both your level of eyelid lift and your ability to see in record time. Clinical trials for UPNEEQ® discovered:
- Most patients had a lift in their eyelids in as little as 2 hours
- 84% of patients had some level of improvement
- 74% of patients had more than a 50% improvement
- Some patients saw a lift in their eyelids as fast as 5 minutes after the first dose
- Most patients with acquired ptosis see more on their first day of treatment
- 87.8% of patients had some level of improvement
- 40.8% of patients had at least a 50% improvement on Day 14 (2 hours after applying UPNEEQ®)
If you have tired-looking or droopy eyes, talk to us today at Boutiq Clinic to schedule a full assessment of your eyes. Together, let’s discuss this revolutionary product and whether it can help you treat your low-lying lids.