Everyone wants to find the fountain of youth, and the newest facial rejuvenation treatment called exosomes may be the answer. The latest studies show that exosomes used in facial treatments not only rejuvenate but foster the regeneration of skin cells to make you look and feel younger.
Accessing the regenerative power of exosomes has been an uphill battle in science for decades—however, recent developments by BENEV, the cosmeceutical research company behind BENEV Exosome Regenerative Complex, have unlocked the secret to using exosomes to revitalize and refresh your appearance.
Through their new product, a long misunderstood biological powerhouse is now available for patients and is back by. Let’s take a look at how exosomes work and what this novel therapy can do for you.
What Is an Exosome and How Does It Rejuvenate Skin?
To understand what an exosome is, let’s first take a look at stem cell science. A “stem cell” is a type of cell within your body that plays a vital role in biological growth, regeneration, and recovery. Think of stem cells as your body’s “master cells” that help regulate and control all of your biological functions.
These cells are building blocks that can develop into blood, brain, bones, hair, skin, and all of your internal organs. This makes stem cells incredibly flexible and powerful biological tools for combatting the effects of old age since their sole job is to reverse the damage that occurs to your body and replace aging tissues with young cells.
How do exosomes relate to stem cells? We’ll tell you.
Think of exosomes as extracellular messengers that tell stem cells what to do and when to do it. Within the human body, exosomes communicate between stem cells and trigger them to regenerate, heal, and rejuvenate. Your body already has the regenerative ability to revitalize your appearance—it just needs to be told what to do.
Studies show exosomes are critical for the development of healthy skin. As we age, our cells become less efficient at their job, which is why our skin sags, grows wrinkles, and loses vibrancy. Exosome therapy helps by enhancing your body’s natural ability to regrow cells, directing stem cells to areas of your appearance that you want to refresh and revitalize.
Powered by Exo-SCRT™ technology, the scientists behind BENEV Exosome Regenerative Complex have now uncovered a way to isolate exosomes and use them in a revolutionary new skincare product that rejuvenates and regenerates skin cells.
How Does BENEV Exosome Regenerative Complex Therapy Revitalize My Skin?
In order to work, BENEV Exosome Regenerative Complex must be applied to areas of the body where a patient wants to see improvements in skin texture, appearance, and elasticity.
Their specially formulated exosome serum is most effective when applied to inflamed tissue, which attracts stem cells to repair surface-level damage. When the stem cells arrive, the exosomes instruct the cells to regenerate the skin in the area, leading to a refreshed appearance and younger-looking skin.
To ensure optimal results, patients at Boutiq Medical Clinic undergo these three procedural steps under the guidance of a medical professional:
- First – the patient identifies areas on their face or body where they want to revitalize the skin
- Second – one of our clinicians will use patented microneedling technology to stimulate the skin in these areas, causing minor inflammation that will attract stem cells
- Third – the BENEV exosome serum is applied to the inflamed area and enters the skin channels, causing a regenerative response from the cells that promotes a more youthful appearance
Where can you apply exosome therapy on your body? Almost anywhere you have skin. This includes your scalp, where the exosomes will work to refresh and rejuvenate your hair, preventing excessive shedding and hair loss.
Besides the anti-aging properties of an exosome treatment, there are many other benefits:
- Increases collagen production in aging skin
- Improves redness, rosacea and acne
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles on the face and neck, or any other area of the body where exosomes are applied
- Tightens and firms sagging skin
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Improves dry skin by retaining moisture
- Combats hair loss
- Improves hair texture and vibrancy
The science is in and indicates that exosome complex treatments for facial rejuvenation can improve your skin’s appearance, promoting younger-looking skin.
What Do Clinical Studies Say About BENEV Exosome Regenerative Complex?
One scientific study reviewed the data on what we’ve learned about exosomes and found they can:
- Regenerate tissue which helps with injuries to the skin such as burns or lacerations
- Lessen the appearance of skin scarring
- Effectively reduce fine wrinkles and aging skin
- Heal ultraviolet damage from the sun
- Help treat skin conditions like eczema, atopic dermatitis and psoriasis
One study of exosomes says, “intrinsic skin aging is a time-dependent and inevitable process.” It points out that exosomes show potential for promoting collagen production, wound repair, and the reduction of skin inflammation. Still another study showed the positive effects of exosome compounds for reducing the fine lines associated with aging. BENEV’s website offers results from clinical trials that indicate:
- 96.4% of patients notice a decrease in fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots after five treatments
- 98.1% of patients stated their overall complexion appeared to be brighter and more hydrated after five treatments
- 87.3% of patients reported a reduction in redness and skin irritation after three treatments
Is It Time to Try BENEV Exosome Regenerative Complex Treatment for Facial Rejuvenation?
If you’re ready to turn back the clock on your aging skin, Boutiq Medical Clinic offers patients the exciting benefits of BENEV Exosome Regenerative Complex powered by Exo-SCRT™.
Many patients see visible results in as little as one treatment—even more after a series of therapy! Ready to start looking younger with healthy, vibrant skin? Contact us to find out more about this exciting new treatment.
The ingredients in these products are accepted by the Personal Care Products Council (PCPC) and the International Cosmetic Ingredient Nomenclature Committee (INC).